Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Our Anniversary

This weekend we celebrated our three year wedding anniversary.

In that short amount of time, we've both graduated from college, gained full-time employment, and bought a house. We've also traveled to lots of exciting places including Nova Scotia, and the Redwood forest in Northern California. We also got a whole bunch of new nieces and nephews.

An extra special surprise this year! Katie surprised me and got me an iPhone. I've been wanting one ever since they came out a few years ago, and then even more when it finally arrived on Verizon. But plans to get one ended when we found a house to buy. And since all our money was spent in that direction, I was content to continue waiting. But now I don't have to wait any longer!

So now I have the new white iPhone 4, which means I'll be carrying a camera with Internet on it essentially everywhere I go. So I'll have an excuse to take pictures of stuff and post them on the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Happy Anniversary!! What a nice surprise! Enjoy your new toy!

    ReplyDelete