Monday, January 26, 2009

Today we have an exciting day. Tonight we get to go over to Dana and Marshall's for dinner. I can't believe that I was their Nanny for 6 1/2 Years!! I stopped working for them in August 2008 so that I could do my student teaching but I still feel like part of the family. 
 Julia is 7 1/2 years old. She is in the 2nd grade at Uintah Elementary School. She is a good helper and wants to do well. She is learning how to play the piano and is a great gymnast. Sofi is 5 years old and has started Kindergarten this year at Uintah Elementary School. She is a very energetic little girl. She is smiling (most of the time) and knows how to speak spanish. She attended a spanish emersion preschool and is excelling at a rapid rate. 
 Alex is 3 years 
old and is growing up to be a great kid. He started preschool this year and loves to be the center of attention at home. Alex loves to read books. He is a loving little boy with such a kind heart. He always feels bad when he hurts someone's feelings. His dad is teaching him all about trains and skateboarding. He is a happy child and loves to play with his older sisters (when they are nice to him). Those are my kids. I miss spending everyday with them but we all have to grow up at some point in time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment