Sunday, January 25, 2009


I figure it's about time that we join the blogging world. Braden and I have been happily married since May 2008 and it's hard to believe how fast time goes by. Braden just graduated from the University of Utah with a bachelors degree in Marketing in December 2008. I am on my way to graduation and should be able to walk in May 2009 with Braden. I am currently doing my student teaching so I can get my degree in Elementary Education. Braden still works night shift for FedEx loading delivery trucks. He is looking for a day time job related to Marketing. We have had no luck yet but will keep looking. I spend all my time teaching 6th grade. I love what I do.  We love spending time with our families, especially with our 3 nieces and 3 nephews. We are looking forward to Greg and Eva having a little boy this spring! We are so grateful that we are able to have so many wonderful people in our lives. We are so blessed and have miracles happen everyday. We are looking forward to a fantastic 2009!


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

No comments:

Post a Comment