Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Transferred to Kearns


I found out a couple weeks ago that I would be transferred to another store.
And Saturday May 29th was my first day at the new store.

Its supposed to be temporary, but I'm not holding my breath because "temporary" is how I got to the downtown store last December. There is a manager somewhere that is having a baby, so she'll be out for about 6 weeks. So they shifted around a few managers to fill her spot, and I got shifted to the Kearns store. It's a 24 hour store, and they could not be left with a hole in management. Apparently the downtown store can, since there was nobody transferred into my previous place.

Its different and the commute is longer, but at least its not as long as the commute to Ogden. And Kearns is where I work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment