Thursday, May 7, 2009

Braden's New Job

Since graduating in December last year I've been on the hunt for a full-time job. After sifting through tons of job postings, sending countless resumes and getting a handful of interviews, I was hired at Walgreens to be an Assistant Manager.
I started training the beginning of last week in Salt Lake, and Saturday I begin working at the South Ogden Walgreens. I love it. Its a good company that is continuing to grow, and I feel very good about working for "the pharmacy America trusts."
Eventually I'll quit working at FedEx, but for a while I'm trying the two-job thing. I need to wait for benefits to kick in, and I'm able to get benefits through FedEx, so I want to hold on to that as long as I can.
Thanks to everybody who prayed for me in my job search and interviews. I know it helped a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment