Saturday, May 16, 2009

Class of 2009

Yippee! We have finally finished school. Its been a joyous journey taking classes at the University of Utah. Both Braden and I find learning to be so enjoyable. We have enjoyed the experiences and the life long lessons that we have learned and are ecstatic in beginning a new life that is proving to bring us even more happiness. 

Braden is loving his new job at Walgreens and couldn't be any happier. It was definitely worth the wait of finding the perfect job. I admire Braden for his patience in such a long job search. It amazes me what can happen when you turn your life over to the Lord and let him guide you and direct you. Braden loves the work that is doing, his co-workers have been wonderful, and he is thrilled to be working for a company who continually helps their employees become better. Congratulations Braden on Graduating and on finding your dream job!

As for me, I am just beginning in the job search. It has always been a dream of mine to become a teacher. Its hard to believe that that dream is about to come true. I am truly blessed to have parents who helped me see, at a young age, my innate abilities in being a teacher. With the help of many, countless I am sure, I have been able to cultivate those skills and improve upon them. I know that I will find a teaching job that will be the perfect fit for me. Until then I will be patient and continue learning all that I can. Thank you to all of those who have helped us accomplish our dreams. We know we couldn't have done it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment